Hydrauli-Flex Education Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in the
We believe the future of American Industry relies on the education and experience of the next generation of engineers, machinists, inventors. We would like to support that education with a $1,000 scholarship for students in the last year of study in the field of Engineering, and other technologies that utilize hydraulics.
A quick overview of the requirements for the scholarship, awarded August 1, 2017:
- Student must be in the last year of their degree program and attending an US college or university, Fall term 2017
- Must be in good academic standing with their current educational institution and in a field where hydraulics would be applied (3.0 GPA or better)
- Must apply via application found at www.thehosecompany.com
- Special consideration given to women entering the field, and US Veterans
- Winner must provide proof of US citizenship, current student VISA, and Veteran status if applicable, prior to award acceptance.
- Must be willing to support promotional consideration including but not exclusive to press release, posters, interviews, pod casts, and other social media
The information the student provides is strictly confidential. Authority for the collection of this information is stated in Public Law 93-642. The primary purpose for which the information is requested will be used in the selection of an award winner for a specific Educational Scholarship Award. Submitting the information requested is voluntary. Failure to complete the form and essay will prevent the applicant from being considered for the award. Information may be used to publicize the scholarship and our company www.TheHoseCompany.com